Forte Storage Facility
From the ground up...
Forte Flooring has grown out of the Heritage Timbers shell, - founded in South Auckland in 1985 by a father and son team, both with considerable flooring and furniture making skills behind them. Since then, we have expanded vastly and earned a solid reputation for quality and service throughout the timber industry in New Zealand.
Our story with timber flooring…
Forte Flooring is now New Zealand’s leading and most established flooring and accessory company, specialising in Solid, Engineered, Laminate and Flooring Accessories.
With our combined experience of over 35 years in processing and supplying high quality flooring to the industry, we are passionate and take the time to care about what you do.
Because we are privately owned and operated our principals bring a truly “hands-on” approach to our business. We are small enough to listen and big enough to meet your requirements!
Our modern complex in South Auckland is ideally situated to efficiently service the arrival of imported flooring from the Ports of Auckland and Tauranga as well as distributing to our customers nationwide.
Our two acre complex comprises of:
- 17,000 ft2 Warehouse with racking
- 2,000 ft2 offices and showroom
- Head office and main storage and processing plant in handy South Auckland location
- Full flooring showroom facility and amenities
- Ample parking and easy loading area for contractors and trade customers
- Huge racking system designed for quick access to our large range of flooring and accessory products
- MAF accredited container devanning facilities
- Christchurch distribution yard available for southern customers if required